Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Las Brisas and the Final Farewell

Our last night in Newport, my parents treated us to an excellent meal at Las Brisas. It was really good Mexican/sea food. We all loved it so much! The restaurant looked over Laguna Beach.

Mom and Dad


The Ingersolls


The Maughans



I don't think I posted this pic of Ash earlier. Maybe I did, but I still think it's great!




Gracie was lseeping on Andrea's shoulder for most of our first trip to the beach.



Lindasy and Ashley waling to Crystal Cove Beach.
Thanks to my Grandparents and my parents for such an awesome trip!! We LoVe YoU!!

2 comments:

mary said...

I love the black and white pictures, especially ashley looking at the ocean! So cute! What a fun trip!

Rachelle said...

WHAT?! you guys were in laguna beach, like 10 minutes away from us, and you didn't even call!? sweet!

hope you had fun.