Monday, July 14, 2008

Babies Babies Babies!


This is Miles Taniguchi!! Isn't he cute?! My friend, Sara had him on July 2nd.

This is Miles iwht his older sister, Juli. How adorable!

And this is the whole clan! We ahve Juli, Miles, and Lexi. what good older sisters Miles has!

Matt's sister had a baby on July 7th, another little boy named Chandler. We're going to visit them this weekend, so I'll have some pictures of him posted next week.

Also, Matt's cousin Kenzie adopted a little girl almost 2 weeks ago, named Brinley - and we're going to give them a visit on our way to Idaho, so I'll get some pictures of them up soon, as well!

5 comments:

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Wow, Sarah sure has some cute kids! You've been seeing your high school friends a lot lately haven't you??? That's so fun!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

BABIES BABIES BABIES. Everywhere are babies! Those kids are so cute. I love the asian look....seriously! Is he asian or what? Anyway...I love asians. I have asian eyes

Rachelle said...

ok ok...i'm not mad at you then! if matt wasn't there then that explains it. :) glad you guys had a fun vacation. but serioulsy next time you're in cali look us up!

Unknown said...

hehe i think lots of my favorite memories of you either come from sandy times.. or when you came to Michigan. When my Dad gave that lesson on Satan ringing a bill that he succeeded each time we sin. Hahah. Those "ding ding ding"s got pretty annoying! Haha but funny!

Mark and Mel said...

Chel! I love the pics of the girls. They are starting to look more alike! Does everyone tell you that? Or am I the only one that thinks that? It's funny because everyone tells me that HAl and Bella look alike but I think they look pretty different! ANYWAY, I haven't talked to you in forever! I am finally starting to get back in the blog thing now that my school stuff is over! I'll be there next month so we gotta get in touch for sure! Love ya!