Thursday, July 24, 2008

Days of 47 Rodeo


On Monday night we went to the Days of 47 Rodeo at Energy Solutions Arena. My Dad and his friend, Dave, were a team in the wild cow milking competition. Unfortuneatly it was over in about 30 seconds, so I didn't get any pictures. But it was still fun to watch even though they didn't win . . or even come close.

My Dad's Aunt Dawn came to see him along with my Grandma Dee and Uncle Clay. It was great to see them!

While Ashley would watch the Rodeo, Gracie would run around like a wild animal. We couldn't keep her under control! But thanks to my Mom for taking care of her!!

8 comments:

Sarah Turpin said...

What a fun summer you all are having! We are moving back to Provo around the 14th of aug! I can't believe it. This fall should be fun!

mary said...

I love the rodeo!! That is so cool that your dad was a wild cow milker!! My friend said that was the coolest part of the rodeo :) By the way... You are SO tan!!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

That's a cool picture of dad. HE looks like a tough cowboy. OKay, he is a tough cowboy. But- I wish I was there.

Heather said...

That looks like soo much fun! I always love going to places and bringing kids and then they don't sit still for very long....always LOTS of fun! :)

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Yay you FINALLY updated your blog! Those pics are so cute! I love Dad all dressed up in his cowboy clothes! I wish we could have come!

Erin said...

Michelle! How are you?? Your children are adorable! What have you been up to??

Heather said...

Hey, I just saw the news about, I think it's your uncle. My mom was telling me about it. I hope everything will be okay. We're praying for you and your family.

Unknown said...

Shell and Matt- We're so sorry to hear about your uncle. You will definetely be in our prayers. We love you. -Head and Jon