Thursday, July 24, 2008

Trip to Idaho


On our way up to Idaho last weekend we stopped sata 2 of Matt's cousin's houses to see their new babies. Unfortuneatly I didn't get pictures of Rob, Emily, and Isaac. But I did get some of the Lythgoes. This is their new baby, Brinlee.


Isn't she cute?!

Ashley loved her! She kept saying, "She loves me."

This is Chandler. He's Matt's sister, Jill's, new baby. He's such a good baby! I maybe heard him fuss once while we were there for the weekend.

We had so much fun at the Hulse's house! They have an awesome backyard with a sandbox, blow-up pool, and swingset. Not to mention the dogs and sprinklers that were going.

Gracie would hop back and forth betwee nthe pool and the sandbox. Water and sand make a mess! But she had a blast!


Ashley was hilarious on this little blue slide. She could never quite get her balance. She would fall to one side or the other - usually into the pool!

At Grandma and Grandpa Cannon's house they took rides on the tractor. One of Ashley's favorite things to do.

This was Gracie's first ride. She seemed to like it, but wouldn't do it again!

And of course, it wouldn't be a trip to Idaho without getting out some sort of motorcycle. And, unfortuneatly, Ashley absolutely loves it!

Gracie's hair was cracking me up on the swing! The trip was great and we even made it home in time to see my little brother Matt be ordained a priest in church on Sunday. I can't believe he's already 16!! Way to go, Matt!

4 comments:

cherilyn said...

ha ha, that picture of Gracie's hair really is hilaroius! sounds like all your family had a lot of fun.

Andrea Ingersoll said...

HAhahaha that picture of Gracie's hair is hilarious. It always gets like that in the carseat too, but her face makes it more funny. You look so cute in the picture of you holding Brinlee. Looks like you guys had fun!

Heather said...

I love the pictures of your kids...so cute!

Brandon and Lindsay said...

I LOVE all those pics! That's so funny Ash kept saying, "She loves me"...I can totally see her saying that. You look really cute in that picture by the way! That other picture with Ashley on the tractor with Grandpa Cannon is cute too... and of course Gracie's hair...what can I say?? I love them ALL!