Thursday, June 26, 2008

High School Tag


1. Did you date someone from your school? Yeah - I dated several guys from my high school. Just about everyone I dated in or just after high school was from LP - Brighton, Brandon, Billy, Casey, and Adam.
2. What kind of car did you drive? I had a sweet 1985 Nissan Sentura with cow car seat covers. The AC and heat didn't work, but I LOVED it!
3. It’s Friday night...where are you? I was always with my friends and/or on a date.
4. Were you a party animal? I wouldn't say that. when I get hyper I like to party, but other than that I'm pretty chill.
5. Were you considered a flirt? Yeah I think so.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I rocked the band!
7. Were you a nerd? Some people thought I was, but I don't think so!
8. Were you on any varsity teams? No. I don't do sports.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Nope, but I probably should have senior year cuz of all the sluffing.
10. Can you still sing the fight song! Absolutely! I just did it at Erika's graduation last month!
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Birrell was my favorite by far! We was a grat teacher, expected a lot, and was so much fun!
12. Where did you sit during lunch? I don't think I ever entered the cafeteria. I ate at Quiznos or Taybo's Wraps.
13. What was your school's full name? Lone Peak High School - the school of pride.
14. School mascot? The Mighty Knights!
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? I wasn't 16 sophmore year, but junior year I probably went with Brighton and senior year with Jake Lott.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Absolutely!!! I would change a couple of small things, but overall it was a blast!
17. What do you remember most about graduation? Well, I totaled my car on the way to graduation, so I was a bit shooken up. I was late and barely made it on time! I was sad to not get a lot of pictures with my friends, but happy that I was done with high school. I was also sad because I knew we were all going different directions and nothing was going to be the same.
18. Where did you go senior skip day? LAGOON!! I love Lagoon!
19. Were you in any clubs? No
20. Have you gained some weight since then? Yeah, too bad. :( but it's finally starting to come off.
21. Who was your prom date? Sophmore year I wasn't 16, but I got invited to Jordan's prom by Kevin Carter, but didn't go. Junior Year I went with Brighton, and senior year with Gabe Ghent!
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Yeah probably. I don't see why not - if I know all my friends are going.

I TAG LINZ, ANGE, CHER, SARAH, MARIANNE, HEIDI, and MELISSA.

3 comments:

Brandon and Lindsay said...

That is a good tag! It's fun to think back and remember all of that stuff. I loved being able to have a year with you in Jr. HIgh and a year with you in High School! Fun Fun Fun!!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

HAHAH HIGH SCHOOL IS FUNNY. I LOVED YOU RAD CAR!

Natalie said...

Fun! It is nice to look back!