Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Your Inner Princess


This is pretty funny. I found this test on a friend's blog and decided to see which princess I most resembled. Who would've thought I was a Pocahontas??
Apparently I'm, "Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.

Which princess are you most like??

http://www.greatestjournal.com/quiz.bml?Q=16354

5 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

hahah sweet I'm Jasmine. I should post it too....I love Jasmine so I'm totally happy with my results

Brandon and Lindsay said...

ha ha I just did it too- I'm Jasmine! I was kind of hoping for Belle but it's all good!

Michelle said...

I should've known you guys would be the same princess!!

Marianne & Clayton said...

I love asking little girls who their favorite princess is. It's never who you'd think. Apparently I am not a very good judge of my own character (ha ha- pun) either. I took the quiz and ended up a Cinderella. I wanted to be a Belle. My favorite princess is Sleeping Beauty though.

Unknown said...

you have been tagged... sort of:)