Sunday, September 5, 2010

Ashley's in Kindergarten!?!

Well this was a HUGE week for Ashley! After waiting for so long she finally started Kindergarten! She has been talking about Kindergarten everyday for at least 6 months! I was really excited for her to start, too. She's so smart and such a social butterfly that I knew Kindergarten would be perfect for her. Unfortunately, on her first day of class (and everyday of class for the rest of the year!) I had to be in class, too! I was sad to miss her first day- but thank goodness for my parents! My mom and dad took her to her first day of class for me! It made me feel a lot better :)

Gracie gets to start preschool this coming week and then all 3 of us will be in classes and have homework! Let's see how I do keeping up with all of it :)
Ashley and Gracie were being ballerinas before school..


Ashley would look in the opposite direction of my dad holding the camera when he would
call her name for a picture. haha classic stinker Ashley!



I love you Ashley, you little smarty-pants! You'll do AWESOME!

2 comments:

Marianne & Clayton said...

That cannot be possible! What a little sweetie! She looks so cute!

Heather said...

Oh, I love that our girls are in kindergarten...now if only they were in the same school! :)