Tuesday, September 14, 2010

She Gonna be a Soccer Player!

Gracie had her first soccer practice today! She was excited to wear her shin guards! We walked up the the park where practice was and she kept saying, "Where's my coach?" "I want to find my coach." "Oh there's my coach." haha Made me laugh!

Gracie was a natural with the soccer ball! She wasn't afraid to just get after it! She was stealing the ball from the boys during their practice game and score on them. She played defense awesome- blocked some goals! I was impressed!



She did great wih dribbling down the field - kick the ball and run!




GO TIGERS!!!




She has 4 games over the next 5 Saturdays. We'll see how they go! Good luck, Gracie girl!

2 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Those are so cute. She is becoming a good picture taker. I for sure Will be at some games when i come home.

Matt said...

Wow! She is growing so fast. I hope I can make it to at least one of her games this fall.