Monday, September 27, 2010

I love my girls!

Sometimes life is really hard. Sometimes I feel like I cant keep up and that I'm doing everything wrong. Sometimes I feel like I'm not measuring up like I want, and that I can't get important things that I want or need- even though I try so hard and want it so much.

But all of it can go away, even just for a second, when I hug and kiss my girls. I'm so blessed to have such fun, loving, and sweet kids! The other day I was exhausted and I laid down on the couch and closed my eyes for a minute while the girls watched Dora, and Ashley came up and put a blanket over me. She's so sweet and thoughtful! And no matter how wild Gracie gets, she'll always stop for a "squeeze" and a kiss. I love them so much!

3 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

So sweet!

Cormorant said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels overwhelmed at times!

You're doing great, I'm sure! Your girls are lucky to have such an awesome, sweet, hardworking momma as you! Keep it up!

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Aw this is cute...you're AWESOME! Hang in there--school will go by SO FAST!