Wednesday, August 25, 2010

SLCC... Here I come!

Well it's official! I'm back in school as of TODAY! And I must say, I already love Salt Lake Community College!! The campus I'm at is beautiful, my teachers are awesome, and so far I like all the students I've talked to. I can tell that at least one of my classes will provide some major information overload, but I'm still looking for ward to learning the human anatomy in much more detail and working in the hospital doing X-rays! I'll have classes 2 days per week and clinicals at the hospital 3 days per week. It'll be tricky to keep up my jobs, kids, and homework - but I'm sure I'll figure it out!

On another note- Ashley did her Kindergarten testing today and apparently did great! She starts classes next week!!! She'll be the cutest little kindergartener EVER!

Wish us luck!!!!

6 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

So excited for you & ash :)

Natalie said...

Woo-Hoo! Best of luck!

Delahunty Family said...

You will love it! (did you know that is what I do?) And don't worry it's not hard, especially if Dave is still there, all of his tests were excatlly like his pretest. Lisa's stuff was the hardest, I guess she likes to make you think. But you will love it and really you will pick it up pretty quick, it just is a little time consuming since you have either classes or clinicals everyday. Plus there is so much more you can do after X-ray if you want to make more money like CT, MRI, Nuc Med, Mamo all sorts of things and they are only like one more year in school. Anyway good luck! You will have to say Hi to Dave and Lisa for me (I think Adair is gone now, but she was my other instructor.)

Sarah Turpin said...

Michelle! That's amazing congrats on getting back to school and fulfilling your dream. Good luck!

Cormorant said...

Congrats! That is so fun. Have a great time!

Tara said...

Hey there, what are you studying? My hubby is at the U. He is taking similar classes. He is applying for medical school next fall. We are currently in PG but we are moving to Sandy, so if you are ever in Salt Lake and are not in a hurry to get home let me know, I would love to get together with you and catch up!