Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ashley's Dance Recital

A few weeks ago Ashley had her first dance recital. She was so excited! She started taking dance in September and had the recital a couple weeks ago. She loves to dance and is already asking when her next class is!
Doesn't she look adorable in her leotard and tutu?!
This is her twirling before the performance started.
Ashley's friend, Cambree, was in her dance class, too!
Ashley always looked forward to seeing her!


Some of our other good friends, the Turpins, came to watch her dance
and little Boyce loved watching the dancers and dancing to the music himself!

She looked so cute and we had lots of fun watching her dance!
This video isn't very good, but you can see one of Ashley's
dances. She's the one on the left and Cambree's on the right.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

that is so cute! I love little kids dancing! Yes we are moving in January! Crazy eh. I need to make a post explaining it all!

Heather said...

Oh, so so cute!! Let's get together soon because I know mari and Ashley would have a great time together!

Brandon and Lindsay said...

I'm so glad you finally posted about this. I am STILL so bummed I had to miss it. They both look adorable! Are you getting Ash started in dance again soon? Or not for a while?

Mark and Mel said...

Aw, how cute! I love the tu-tu! :)

cherilyn said...

that is awesome! she's so cute. did it take forever to download that video?

Andrea Ingersoll said...

I wonder why the movie turned out dark...was it dark in there? You can still see her movements good though. That was sooo fun! You need to get her in another class cause she is just way too cute when she dances

Mark and Mel said...

Thanks for chatting with me tonight! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!