Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cookies and Carvings

Every Halloween my family has a pumpkin carving contest. This year Lindsay, Brandon and Erika couldn't make it. We missed them though! This is a pictures of Andrea working on her masterpiece -- which turned out to be Sarah Palin!
This sad little pumpkin is Austin's "finished" project. He didn't quite scoop out all the insides or anything, but it still looked alright!
This is my finished pumpkin. I didn't get a completed picture of Matt's pumpkin alone just because it took him so long!And this is my brother, Matt's, completed pumpkin. It's simple but looks really cool lit up!

Here's how cool some of our pumpkin looked - Austin's, Andrea's, Matt E.'s and mine.


And this is the only picture of got of mine and Matt's pumpkins. Matt worked hard on his and it looks awesome!

The next day my sweet Mom invited me and the girls over to make and decorate Halloween sugar cookies! It was their first time, and they were really excited!

Ashley was very good at it because it's exactly like stamping - which she loves to do with me!


And here is our finished product! It was so much fun! The girls REALLY wanted to eat them!





No comments: