Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tag Time

I love tags! At least it's giving me something to do while I sit here at work today! So thanks Ange! So here's how it goes:

1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Answer the six "8" items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. LOST
2. The Office
3. Arrested Development
4. The Biggest Loser
5. So You Think You Can Dance
6. American Idol
7. 30 Rock
8. The Bachelor


8 Things I did yesterday
1. I went into the office.
2. I completed 3 health plans!
3. I went to Albertsons to pick up medicene for my sick family.
4. I cleaned the dishes and started laundry.
5. I took a 15 minutes nap!!
6. I went to the gym - power pump kicked my butt!
7. I went to Albertsons again because I forgot to get milk the last time (this happens more than it should)
8. I watched the Biggest Loser with Matt.

8 Things I'm Looking Forward to:
1. I'm already getting in the mood for Christmas! Christmas decorations, shopping and candy-making are already on my mind!
2. Thanksgiving! Being with family and eating good food.
3. I can't wait for the day I get to start working from home!
4. I'm excited to get Ashley and maybe Gracie into gymnastics.
5. The day Ashley starts preschool will be huge!
6. Owning a house!
7. Every night I look forward to falling alseep.
8. Someday getting a puppy.


8 Favorite Restaurants
1. PF Changs
2. The Butterfly
3. Olive Garden
4. Rumbi Island Grill
5. Wingers
6. Subway (hurray for healthy fast food options!)
7. Cafe Rio
8. Bajio Grill


8 Things on my Wish List
1. To be working from home right now!
2. To have 400 clients handed to me (at work).
3. To have Ashley and Gracie grow up being healthy, happy, and spiritually-minded in a growingly corrupt world.
4. Immediate alternative energy options to be available.
5. To someday buy a car with cash.
6. To buy my first home within the next year.
7. To go on a shopping spree!
8. To get more education.

8 People I Tag
1. Sarah Turpin
2. Heidi Polatis
3. Marianne Firth
4. Ashley Hanni
5. Mary McKee
6. Cherilyn Oliver
7. Melissa Gardner
8. Heather Dunlavy

2 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

A puppy for you too? Really I didn't know. We should get boyfriend and girlfriend to make babies. I can't wait for LOST to start AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Brandon and Lindsay said...

I can't wait for Christmas either... or LOST! Let's start planning fun Christmas activities we want to do! Any good ideas???