Sunday, November 2, 2008

Birthday Party

Thursday was Gracie' 2nd birthday. It was a crazy day! But it ended well because we had a little Halloween-themed birthday party for her that night. We had a lot of kids come over in their costumes and played some little games and ate cake!


This is Mark, Sarah and Boyce Turpin. Boyce was a lion.

This is Nicole, Ashlyn, and Afton Callahan "carving"pumpins. Ashlyn was Batgirl and Afton was Thomas the Train.
Lindsay and Erika were trying to help Ashley and Cambree design their pumpkins, too.


Here are some of the boys that made it to the party -
Brandon with Gage Thornton, Austin and Matt.
Here is my dad and my cousin, the fairy princess, Rachelle. Here is Lindsay, my aunt Marcie, and my Mom.And this is my friend, Tawnya with her son, the fireman, Griffin. Ashley and Cambree eating cookies.We had an unfortuneate mishap with the cake. It was actually cupcakes in the shape of a ghost, but it got dropped, so it didn't quite look like that when it got home :( But it still tasted delicious!

Thanks to everyone who came! We had a lot of fun and Gracie was definitely spoiled when it came to presents!


This is the birthday girl herself - all decked out in her bat costume.

Gracie has been such a blessing in my life! She's incredibly sweet and funny. Listening to her sing along with Jason Mraz, Ben Folds, and Death Cab for Cutie is awesome! There's nothing that makes her happier than singing! She has just learned how to say "I love you," which is music to my ears! She's obedient and loving. And she makes my life better everyday! I LOVE YOU, GRACIE!

3 comments:

cherilyn said...

I can't wait until Lucy can say I love you, that's the best!

Brandon and Lindsay said...

I just love that little Gracie girl! She is so dang cute...and I loved the bat costume! You threw a great party for her Chel- it was so much fun!

Polatis Potato Eaters said...

So cute! It looks like you guys had a great birthday party. What a fun time!Gracie is getting so big!