Saturday, December 20, 2008

Back Into the Blogging World

I have been out of the blogging world for a few weeks now, but now that things are settling down I'll start posting again. I know you all really really missed us :)

Here is a tag all about me. So enjoy. hahaha

I am Chel.
I know how to play the piano.
I want to feel the warm sun on my skin.
I have the best 2 daughters in the world!
I wish I had more time in the day.
I miss you ;)
I fear my daughters being in pain.
I feel like I'm a teenager again. Sometimes that's good and sometimes that's bad. :)
I hear the Channel 5 news team reporting on our horrible weather.
I smell garlic from the Chicken Scampi I just ate.
I crave a little bit of sugar after dinner every night.
I wonder what life has in store.
I regret cutting my fingernails this morning - I need to open something with them now.
I love my job!
I care a lot.
I always smile.
I believe I can fly higher than Lindsay. Tha'ts right, Linz!
I dance only when I'm alone. It's NOT a pretty sight!
I sing almost constantly! Christmas music is the best!
I don’t like being told how I feel.
I fight even when I know I won't win the argument.
I write in cursive sometimes just for fun.
I lose weight!
I win only when I get lucky - like when I got my great-grandma's watch last week! Sorry Sisters!
I never get sick of good tv.
I listen to Christmas music as much as possible!
I can do anything I want to!
I need more sleep!

7 comments:

Brandon and Lindsay said...

ha ha no way you can fly higher than me...I can fly pretty high. And- I'm not sure I'm ready to joke about the watch yet...still. Love ya Chel!

Cher said...

thanks for telling me your new blog address. we are going to grandma's on christmas eve, not christmas day. so i think i'll miss you! sad. hope you're still doing well.
i love tags! good work.

Tara said...

Thanks for letting me know your nes address. How are you doing? I hope everything is going well for you and your little family! I would really like to get together with you sometime soon!! Let me know! Love Tara

Jen said...

Thanks for the new blog, I found you! I'm glad that you are liking your job. Have a merry christmas! It will be so fun with your little girls being so excited, I bet!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

What does "I miss you .... wink" mean? Who is that to?

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

It's meant for anyone who reads it, silly!