Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Fall Hike

It was a gorgeous Saturday today! We decided to hike up to Timpanogos Caves today with Ashley and Gracie.
They did so good on the trail! It's about 1 1/2 miles each way, and a 1/2 mile in the cave and Ashley walked about 90% of the time while Gracie was held about 90% of the time. (We had a Snuggly for her.)
This is us in front of the cave entrance. Ashley was so excited to go into a real cave! She told me later that she wants her birthday party to be in the cave!

This is while we were touring through the cave. Ashley and Gracie both learned a new word from another man on the cave and kept saying, "This cave is AWESOME!"

10 comments:

Katie Lane said...

Michelle your girlies are so cute. I still feel like Grace is a baby, but I guess she's older than my Sam! so glad to see you guys are having fun.

Brandon and Lindsay said...

ha ha that post cracked me up! I think that's so funny they kept saying "Awesome" I can totally hear them saying that. Also, what's with Gracie's straight face during pictures? ha ha what happened to the Olive Garden face?? You all look so cute in the pics!

Cher said...

wow, what troopers. that's too funny she wants her birthday in the cave. ha ha.

Unknown said...

I love gracies little pig tails!!!

Mark and Mel said...

Aw, how fun! A fall hike! I'm glad you guys had a great time. I bet it was beautiful!

Heather said...

That looks like soo much fun! Your girls look soo cute!

Campbell Family said...

What cute pictures. Looks like lots of fun!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

I really am obsessed with those girls. They are sooooo dang cute. I can never get enough of them. They look so cute in their hiking gear!! That's soooooo funny that Ash wants her birthday party there. Kids are crack ups!!!! Cute pictures of you four!

Cormorant said...

What fun! Ashley and Gracie are SO cute with their little backpacks! What little adventurers!

Tara said...

We have been planning a fall hike forever. We just haven't got around to it. It looks like you guys had a fun time.
Your little girls are so cute!