Saturday, October 18, 2008

Car Seat Cover and New Beds

A couple weeks ago our good friends who lived downstairs moved :( And although we miss them, we're very excited about the new bunk beds we got from them!

Ashley and Gracie love having the new beds from the McKees! It's kind of weird putting all our baby stuff away - our crib and high chair are no longer in our house! I guess we don't have any more babies in our house anymore!

Mary McKee is an amazing seamstress! Just before she moved away she helped me make this baby car seat cover for one of my friends who had a baby boy recently.


It was so fun to learn! They make great gifts! Thanks so much Mary for everything!!

2 comments:

Brandon and Lindsay said...

That car seat cover is SO dang cute. I would love to learn to make something like that. Also, I need to come over and see the girls' new bunk beds! They give me good ole memories of ours! ha ha

Ashley said...

That car seat cover is so cute! Way to go making it!