Friday, September 5, 2008

Labor Day BBQ

On our Monday off, we went to my parents house with my cousins, the Adamsons, and the rest of my family. We had so much fun eating and riding horses! All the kdis were so cute and so fun! Luck for us, Andrea brought her new camera to the shin-dig and got some pretty cute photos.

This is Matt and Gracie.
Ashley is still bragging about riding the horse all by herself!
This is my adorable sister Erika and our cute cousin, Natalie. Aren't they precious?
Erika and Natalie do EVERYTHING together -- including riding horses! It was a pretty crazy ride, though. My dad was throwing rocks at the horse's butt to make it run - and the girls almost fell off!

This is Andrea and our little cousin Melissa, who's 5. She's just gorgeous, right?
Here's where we all stood to watch the craziness! It was so cold that night!
Rachelle, another adorable cousin, was one of the main reasons we had a horse-riding event! She's been wanting to get on a horse all of her 8 years! She did awesome!

At the end of the night my dad got even crazier! Once it was his turn on Digger, he got her galluping and scared us all by trying to run us over! Fun ending to the evening!
Thanks Mom and Dad! We all had a blast!

10 comments:

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Cuuute! That really was a FUN night!

Tara said...

Hey Michelle!
I am so glad that you found me on facebook. I have tried to find you a few times, but couldn't. You have such a cute little family! I would love to get together with you sometime. Let me know! And if you would like to check out my family blog it's smiletufftb.blogspot.com
Tara

Mark and Mel said...

That sounds like so much fun! Glad you guys had a great Labor day! How's work going? Just a few weeks to get through, right? Hope all is well! Love ya!

Bale Family said...

How fun! The girls are getting so big and are soooooooo cute!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

I am gorgeous? Thanks so much Chel! That is so nice to post that....oh wait......were you talking about Melissa? Shoot....

Tara said...

We are super Happy! WE are moving to PG today! So this next week is looking a little crazy. But I would love to get together sometime soon! My little boy is going to be 2 in October! How old are your little ones? Maybe we could have a play date or something! Anyway... Let me know!

Cormorant said...

Looks like tons of fun! Crazy dads are so hilarious. We still need to get together!

Sarah Turpin said...

your girls are models! Watch out!

Heather said...

Those pictures look like soo much fun!

Unknown said...

i love the pix you have of your girls on the side! so funny!