Monday, May 24, 2010

Mother's Day

In preschool Ashley and Gracie did a Mother's Day program earlier this month. It was so cute and so fun to watch the girls sing and laugh. They are such a great part of my life. Being a mom can be difficult on days, but little moments like these make it all worth it! I love them both so much and they bring me a lot of happiness and fulfillment in life!

I know some of these videos are a few minutes long, but I promise you'll smile if you watch them! Apparently Ashley didn't really like to sing much, and Gracie just loves the attention so most of the movies are of Gracie, but that's just because she was so charismatic that morning!





Ashley's such a little princess!

Gracie is an aspiring photographer...






"We're Happy When We're Helping"





"LOVE"



Mother's Day Poem

3 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

that is sooo cute, chel! I love those girls. I especially like ashle's nose picking. Gracie is so cute in the LOVE video. Hahaha you caught it all on camera! Love it. Miss you.

Heather said...

How cute! Okay, we really do need to get together! When are you guys available??

Brittany said...

hahaha I want to squeeze them!! You have the cutest kids I've ever seen. I love ashley and her diva attitude, she does what she wants haha and her nose picking. and Little Gracie is so cute! Can I have them?