Saturday, January 24, 2009

What To Blog About....

I've been wanting to update my blog for a while no.w Unforteunately there hasn't been anything spectacular to blog about! So I've decided to dedicate this post to my favorite bachelorettes of The Bachelor. I love several this year!

There's Naomi.

And Melissa

And, of course, Molly

I think Jason and Melissa would make a very cute couple! And I love Molly's personality - she's so happy all the time! And Naomi is just cute and kinda exotic loking. And you can tell they all really like Jason! I'm excited to see what's in store on Monday's episode!



4 comments:

Brandon and Lindsay said...

I know--I can't wait for Monday! Melissa is probably my favorite too. I love Molly though too (I think it's Molly, instead of Holly??) I really like her personality. Did you see the previews for next week? Molly and him stay the night together in a tent, and she wears his clothes home! Boy-yoy-yoing! And yes, I really like Naomi too-Nikki and Megan need to GOOOO.

Andrea Ingersoll said...

I love love love Bachelor. Melissa is definitely my favorite! I love Molly too. Naomi is cool, but have you noticed how she is always tilting her head. I can't stand it now. She can't just be normal.

Mark and Mel said...

Never seen it, but I like Melissa because she has a cool name! :) I left a comment on your other post!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

I loved last nights! It was crazy, but he totally sent the right people home.