Thursday, January 1, 2009

Merry Christmas

Wow. We were very blessed this Christmas! Santa treated us well! We spent the morning with my family and ate crepes for breakfast with our neighbors. The girls got to play with their new toys all morning and loved it!




The Ingersolls gave Ashley and Gracie these adorable hats!
This picture doesn't show their excitement too well. I think they
were already a little sick of posing for pictures :)

The Whole Egan Clan

Thanks to the whole fam and all of our good friends for such an amazing Christmas!!

On Christmas Eve my brother Matt and I went sledding down "Killer's Hill." I haven't been sledding since middle school! It was a blast! Thanks, Matt for a sweet sledding night!





7 comments:

Brandon and Lindsay said...

haha that picture of you and Matt is so cute! Sledding Killers Hill really was so much fun. It was a fun Christmas!

Jen said...

Those hats are so cute! What lucky girls to get so many presents! I haven't been sledding in forever either. I'm a whimp when it comes to cold weather, high speed, and hills.

Andrea Ingersoll said...

I love that pic of Matt & you in your sledding gear. Killer Hill is da bomb!

cherilyn said...

super cute family picture!

Heather said...

Looks like you guys had a great christmas! Your family is soo cute! We really need to get together soon...now that the holidays are over! :)

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Where is your signature? and where did you create it?

Unknown said...

Aw how r u and ur cute girls doing?