Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Preschool Graduation.... Round 2

Gracie graduated from preschool for the second time today from Little Tykes Preschool. She just loves going to preschool! She loves her friends, teacher, and just learning in general. She's just awesome :)



While sitting and singing with her classmates, I was so proud!! She knew every word to every song and was so involved! I loved watching her- she just made me smile so much! During each song you can pick out her voice and she made everyone laugh at times too.





Gracie wanted a picture of her with her friend, Erika Gandolf. They're cute little friends!












We love Miss Sheryl!!!









This video is my favorite song she's learned this year. Whenever she sings it it brings tears to my eyes! It's just too adorable.
















2 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

sooooo darn cute. i loved watching her. she cracks me up.

Cher said...

cute! love her long hair.