Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Gracie is 3!!!!!

I can't believe my baby is 3 years old!! She's such a blessing in my life- I don't know what I'd do without that girl! She makes me laugh everyday! Her favorite song is "Fireflies" by Owl City- and she asks me to sing it to her sometimes when she goes to bed. She loves to sing and asks me in the car constantly to sing with her -- even on the songs neither of us know! The other day for preschool I asked her what she wants to be when she grows up and she thought about it for a minute and said, "A MONSTER!"

Gracie was very excited to turn 3 years old! She had a great little birthday party at my Mom's. She opened all her presents in 1.2 seconds!!






Gracie is a little obsessed with Tinkerbell these days! Cute shirt!!


Gracie's faces are the best!! :)

Ashley is always supportive of her sister! Here she is belting out "Happy Birthday."
This little candle took Gracie 3 or 4 tries to blow out.


Happy Birthday Gracie! I love you so much!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Gracie is seriously so cute! I can't get over how cute her hair is!!

Sarah Turpin said...

I just can't believe how she has grown up!! Wow 3!! I remember visiting her in the hospital. Well tell her happy b-day from us.

Cher said...

lucy loves tink too, we have the new tinkerbell movie. have you seen it?
her hair is so long! love your cute girls

Brandon and Lindsay said...

I love all those pictures-Gracie's facial expressions really are the best :) And I love the one of Ashley singing...what a supportive sister. We SO were not like that when we were little and it was each other's birthdays! Haha

Andrea Ingersoll said...

hahaha kids say the darnest things

Cormorant said...

What a sweetie!

mary said...

I can't believe she is already 3!! What a cutie!! Your girls are so adorable! Miss you guys!

Heather said...

Oh my gosh! She looks so grown up since the last time I saw her! That means we need to get together again and play. Adorable that Gracie is!