Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Prayer Time and Bedtime

Gracie loves to pray! In fact, she's usually the first one ready!
After prayer, they both run into their room and get so excited for bed! I have to hug and kiss each of them 3 or 4 times, turn on their mini-space heater, and listen to Ashely say, "guess what?!" or "I have an idea!" at least twice before I make them lay down and cover them with their purple blanket (compliments of Aunt Andrea). And if I don't tuck them in, they cry and cry even though they don't stay tucked in for much more than 30 seconds. :)
Ashley won't sleep in her own bed anymore, she always wants to sleep with Gracie. It's fine by me because they look so cute when they sleep next to eachother. I think neither one of them would be able to sleep alone now!

9 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Oh my gosh, Chel, that's too cute. The pictures of gracie praying, haha. Her hair looks like a freakin cute pixie cut (compliments of Michelle Cannon) nice work. I love it!

Cormorant said...

I bet it's so fun to see your girls be such good friends! I love the pictures of them sleeping in the same bed--so cute!

Sarah Turpin said...

I love all the cute new updates!! Wow we miss those girls and we miss you guys alot. Don't worry we will be coming soon.

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Chel that's so cute! I had no idea that Ash wanted to sleep with Gracie--cutest girls ever!

cherilyn said...

that is sooooooo cute!

Mark and Mel said...

I can't believe they sleep together! That is so precious! I love it. P.S. How in the world do you get Gracie to pray?! :) Bella still seems a little clueless!!

mary said...

your girls are so cute!! I love that they want to sleep together and I am so jealous that they get excited for bed!!!

Unknown said...

shell bell... thankfully I didn't find any sex offenders that I KNEW!

Mark and Mel said...

Chel, it's time for a new post!!!!