Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Halloween!


We had a great Halloween!! It all started with my sister's awesome Halloween party. There were some awesome costumes there, as you can see!
Then my family had a pumpkin carving contest on Sunday, and Matt and I won first and second place!

Then on Halloween night, we took Ashley and Gracie Trick-Or-Treating with Mark and Sarah Turpin. Ashley was so exctied to get lots of candy - she would walk right into people's houses and then just walk away and say, "Let's get more!" But her energy ran out at about house #6, so we pretty much called it a night. We went home, put the girl's to bed and watched "The Office."

5 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Chell Bells-- You're getting tagged by me!! Check out my blog for details! You get to answer all these fun questions about yourself. I'll be back to check up on you!

Rachelle said...

You have the cutest girls EVER!

Mark and Mel said...

Haha..I see that Ang tagged you, but I am tagging you again. No pressure, it's just for fun. See my blog for details!

Cormorant said...

I loved the lion costume! So cute! And happy (late) bday Gracie. :)

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Chel these pictures are all so cute! I love the coSHtumes!=) I'm so glad you guys came to the Party. It's no real party without Chel and Matt! Well I Love ya and talk to you soon taco!
Lindz